What should Zibo security guards pay attention to?
The central reminder: Zibo security guards'behavior measures show the physical appearance and substantive accomplishment of security guards, and are also detailed requests of Zibo security guards' work ethics standards. Excellent action plays an important role in describing the excellent image of the security forces, winning the full trust of customers and achieving outstanding social benefits.
The behavior measures of Zibo security guards are embodied in the physical appearance and physical accomplishment of security guards, and are also detailed requests for the work ethics standards of Zibo security guards.
?。ㄒ唬┯谜Z文化。在值班中與人攀談時，心情要和藹，語氣要親近，言辭要得當，給人以禮貌標明。保安員值班文化用語許多，如查看考證時，應說“請出示您的證件”；須停止掛號時說“費事您掛號一下”；如遇對方不友好時說“請不要生氣，有話好好說”；遇對方標明感激時， 應說“不用謝， 這是我們應該做的”等等。
(1) Language culture. When chatting with people on duty, we should be kind, friendly, appropriately spoken and politely marked. There are many cultural terms used by security guards on duty, such as "please show your certificate" when checking the textual research certificate, "trouble you to register" when stopping the registration, "please don't get angry when you meet the unfriendly person, have something to say", and "thank you, this is what we should do" when the other person indicates gratitude, etc.
(2) Sitting in a generous manner. On duty, sitting posture should be stretched, natural and generous. When sitting, the upper body should be straight, do not bend over, do not drop shoulders, shake legs, cross-legged, shake body, knees should be close together, hands should not be free to help pull tables and chairs, and when chatting with people, it should be more formal to sit with two eyes looking at each other flat, showing full body.
(3) Stand upright. Standing on duty, should be abdominal, straight waist, chest, shoulders later flat, arms naturally droop, adhere to body rules, giving a relaxed natural feeling, showing the heroic posture of security guards. Don't stand on the wrong side, bow back convex belly.
(4) Walking steadily. When walking, you should stand upright, raise your head and chest, look straight ahead, exchange your legs rhythmically and stride forward, and walk naturally and steadily. When walking in public places, we should obey traffic rules; be courteous among pedestrians; stand aside when talking with others; don't walk shoulder-to-shoulder; don't eat, smoke and put your hands in your trousers pocket when walking in uniform.
(5) Speak naturally. Zibo security guards should be honest and generous, close to nature and gentle in their speech in any place. Hello, pay attention to using polite language. Don't pretend, talk and laugh loudly, yell and scream.